Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What documents are acceptable as proof of dealing in commodities?

It is mandatory to submit a declaration that you are dealing in commodities. In addition, any one of the following documents are acceptable:
Mandi licence
Sales tax registration certificate
Certificate of registration with small-scale industries
Shop establishment certificate
TIN (Tax Payers Identification number)
Balance sheet
VAT registration
Fertilizer certificate.
Certificates/Letters provided by APMC to traders
The license to carry on the business as a dealer in the seeds issued by the registration authority of the dept. of agriculture