Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If I have Card Protection Cards an I lose my cards, how do I report the loss?

As soon as you have discovered the loss, you should call the lost and stolen card helpline of CPP on 6000-4000 (Prefix city STD code if calling from mobile phone) as soon as possible to report your loss. CPP will then contact your card issuers immediately to cancel your cards.