Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

My existing Payback card is damaged. Can I get another Payback card and whom should I contact?

Yes, you may place a request for damaged Payback card. The existing Payback card will be blocked and a replacement card will be issued.

For replacement of Payback card, please call Payback Customer Care at 18602585000 between 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. or write to them at membercare@payback.in.