Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If I lose my DragonPass, who should I report it to?

In case of loss of your DragonPass, please contact ICICI Bank at our toll-free number 1800-103-8181. We will issue a new Dragon Pass absolutely free of cost.

Please note that in case the loss is not reported to us and any lounges are accessed with your Dragon Pass, the lounge visits will continue to be charged to your Credit Card/ Corporate Card account. Hence we urge you to report any loss at the earliest.