Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?

If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, you need to immediately block the card by calling our Customer Care on 1800 266 9849.

You can apply for a replacement card (after blocking of your previous card) at the card issuance counters mentioned above. Your last updated card balance will be transferred from your previous card to your new card. In case of a pass, your previous pass will be provided on the new card as well.

Note: Card replacement charges are the same as new card issuance charges.