Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What should I do if I lose my Unifare Credit and Debit card?

Please contact the ICICI Bank Customer Care to report the loss of your Unifare Credit / Debit Card. ICICI Bank will immediately block the Credit / Debit Card to avoid misuse anywhere outside and will replace the Credit / Debit Card with a new Credit / Debit Card. Please note that standard card re issuance charges may be levied in case of re issuance of lost/stolen or damaged Cards.


The balance on the Transit chip will however not be transferable to the new Credit / Debit Card and ICICI Bank cannot be held liable for misuse of the same.