Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If I have missed submitting the life certificate for one year, what is the process to re-initiate the pensions?
  • Life certificates should be submitted at any branch (format in forms and formats)
  • Branch will raise an SR to CPPC under the path: IR > Liabilities > submission of Pension Document.
  • Pensions will be re-initiated from the time the account was frozen for pensions.