Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

How do I demat shares with Pre-Marital / Maiden names?

Ans. In such cases you need to submit a certified true copy of the marriage certificate along with the Demat Request Form (DRF), when you give your shares for dematerialisation. Also provide an attested new specimen signature.