Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I have only a VRD (iWish) account and want to submit Form 15G/H. How do I do it?

You can submit Form 15G/H by visiting the nearest branch or through Internet Banking.

Click here to submit your form 15G/H or visit nearest branch.