Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What do I do if I fall sick when I am overseas?

In case of an emergency, go to the hospital and avail the treatment. Then call the helpline number at +1 877 352 7706 (Toll Free US) +1 877 352 7693 (Toll Free Canada) and + 91 22 6787 2010 (Call back facility) and they will assist you in providing for cashless services. Any claim which is less than USD 200 will be eligible under reimbursement only.