Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

To whom can I remit for the purpose of "maintenance of close relatives"?

You can remit to the below mentioned persons:

(a) Members of your Hindu undivided family; or
(b) Your spouse
(c) You are related to the beneficiary in any of the manners indicated below:

1. Father (including step-father)2. Mother (including step-mother)
3. Son (including step-son)4. Son's wife
5. Daughter6. Daughter's husband
7. Brother (including step-brother)8. Sister (including step-sister)