Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Can the joint account holder do an outward remittance out of the resident savings bank account?

In case of resident savings accounts, the request needs to be given by either/both the account holders depending upon the mode of operation of the account.

In case the main holder becomes a Non Resident, the remittance can only be initiated post re-designating the account as an NRO account. However, if the second or subsequent holder becomes a non-resident, his name should be removed from the account and thereafter the remittance can be effected.