Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Which documents are required to file a claim in Car Insurance Policy?

In case of accidental damages claim, you need to provide the following documents:
• Claim Form duly signed
• Valid RC copy of the vehicle
• Valid driving licence copy
• Policy copy
• FIR, if required (For Theft, Third Party Injury/Damage; Highway accidents - Major only)
• Original repair bill, proof of release and cash receipt
• Any other document as required to investigate the Claim or Company's obligation to make payment for it