Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Which documents will I require to transfer my NCB in Long Term Two Wheeler Policy?
A No Claim Bonus can be availed, provided you show evidence that you are entitled to a No Claim Bonus from your previous insurance company. Evidence can be in the form of: • A renewal notice or • A letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer or • A written declaration (please note that in case of a false declaration, the policy will be subject to cancellation)