Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Will I get a Personal Accident cover if the vehicle is registered under someone else's name, but is driven by me and the premium is also paid by me In Long Term Two Wheeler Policy?
The policy essentially contains a Personal Accident cover for the owner-driver, as per tariff. In case of un-named driver, the personal accident cover has to be purchased separately by paying an additional premium.