Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What documents are required to file a claim in Two Wheeler policy?

In case of accidental damages claim, you need to provide the following documents: • Claim Form duly signed • Valid RC copy of the vehicle • Valid driving license copy • Policy copy • FIR, if required (For Theft, Third Party Injury/ Damage; Highway accidents - Major only) • Original repair bill, proof of release and cash receipt • Any other document as required to investigate the Claim or Company's obligation to make payment for it