Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

In case of an accident, when should I report to the police in Two Wheeler policy?
Incidents such as ’Third Party Property Damage’, ’Bodily Injury to Self or Third Party’ or ’Theft’ should be reported to the nearest police station as early as possible, under whose jurisdiction the incident has occurred