Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I live on rent, why would I require Home insurance policy?

We have an option to cover the contents of your home. Our comprehensive home insurance policy covers

• Household appliances
• Jewellery
• Furniture and fixtures
• Personal items against fire and allied perils