Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I live in a building insured by my society. Would I need to take additional Home insurance?
The insurance that your society provides may offer you a limited cover and generally includes only structure and not contents. You could consider home content insurance cover for your belongings if the building structure of your house is insured by the society.