Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If I rent out my house will my tenants be also covered under Home Insurance Policy?
The person who is the rightful owner can take an insurance cover for an asset. If you own the building, you will have to take Building Insurance for the civil structure. In case your tenants want to insure their belongings, they have to buy insurance for their contents separately.