Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

How is the structure of my home insured in the Home Insurance policy?

The structure of your home is insured as per the re-instatement value. The policy covers losses to the structure of your home due to any natural and man-made calamities.
The calamities covered are:
• Fire
• Riot, strike and malicious damage
• Explosion and implosion
• Earthquake
• Lightning
• Storm, cyclone, tempest, tornado, hurricane, flood and inundation
• Damage due to impact by vehicles
• Missile testing operation
• Subsidence, landslides and rockslides
• Leakage from automatic Sprinkler installations
• Aircraft damage
• Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes

Optional covers:

Terrorism cover: Covers any damages and losses to the structure of your home due to acts of terrorism. Please note that the Terrorism Cover is an optional cover and the coverage is valid for the first year only.

Additional expenses of rent for alternative accommodation: If you are forced to shift into an alternative accommodation because your home is destroyed or damaged by any insured peril, the policy will cover you against the additional rent.

The maximum coverage is up to ₹1,00,000 for 6 months. The cover is available only if you are insuring the structure of your home.