Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I am travelling with my parents. Before joining us in France (Schengen country), they shall stay with my cousins in the UK (Non Schengen country). I have purchased a Gold X 50 plan for them. Will this
No, you shall need to buy 2 separate policies- one for the Schengen countries (S Plan) and another for the Non-Schengen countries (Excluding US and Canada plan) since the product requirements are different for Schengen countries e.g. no sub-limits are applicable for schengen countries. The schengen visa requires a no sub-limit plan so a Non-Schengen plan (with sub-limits) shall not be valid in Schengen countries. Hence it is highly advisable that you check the geographical scope of the policies that you buy to avoid last minute hassles.