Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What do I do if I fall sick when I am overseas in Single round trip policy plan?
Registration of claim is required to avail benefits under the policy. Please call the given numbers to register your claim and confirm your coverage under the policy. Call on 1 844 871 1200 (Toll-free US and Canada), 91 124 4498778 (call back facility from the rest of the world) and they will assist you in providing for cashless services.