Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What if I made an excess payment in two different transactions for the same loan number?

The excess payment will be available in your credit balance and the refund for the same can be obtained through any of our RAPG – Asset branches by making a written application or you need to call our 24-hour Customer Care and register a complaint.