Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Do I need to produce the certificate of deposit issued by the PVC to Bank branch?

Yes. The depositor shall produce the receipt showing the 995 fineness equivalent amount of gold issued by the PVC to the designated bank branch in person or through post.