Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If I change my address, bank account or nomination in mutual fund investments, what do I need to do?

For all changes in your account profile or bank account linked for purchases or redemptions, you need to contact the nearest ICICI Bank branch and fill in a form to get the change done. For any change in nomination in your Mutual Fund investments you can contact the respective AMCs directly.