Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

How do I make a nomination with regard to my shareholding?

If you hold shares in physical form, to make a nomination, please submit a duly filled and signed Form No. SH-13 to our RTA. If you hold shares along with other holders, then all holders are required to sign the nomination form.

If you hold shares in demat, your nomination has to be registered with the Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account.