Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

If there is a change in my address, what is the procedure to get it recorded with the Bank?

If you hold shares in physical form, please submit duly executed change of address form to our RTA along with copy of valid proof of address (duly attested by Notary Public or Gazetted Officer) and self-attested copies of PAN cards of all the joint holder(s).

If you hold the shares in demat form, you have to approach the Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account for updation of address.