Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What is the procedure to register PAN details with the Bank?

If you hold shares in physical form, please submit a request letter to our RTA quoting the folio number and accompanied by self-attested copies of PAN Cards of all the joint holders.

If you hold shares in demat form, you have to approach the Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account for registration of PAN details.