Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I have lost/misplaced my share certificates, what are the steps that I should take to obtain duplicate share certificates?

Please inform our RTA immediately about the loss of share certificates. Kindly quote your folio number and, if available, details of share certificates. If you hold shares along with other holders, then all the joint holders are required to sign the intimation letter.

Upon receipt of intimation about loss of share certificates, our RTA will revert with the required formalities to be complied with for obtaining duplicate certificates.