Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What action should I take if I retrieve the original share certificate(s), which I had reported to the Bank to be lost?

Please surrender the original share certificate(s) to our RTA immediately if duplicate share certificates have been issued. However, if the original share certificates are found before you comply with the procedure for obtaining duplicate share certificate(s), please inform our RTA Limited immediately.