Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I have changed my account number, now I need the EMI for my two-wheeler loan to be debited from my new account.

For your two-wheeler loan EMI to be debited from your new account, we would require verification in person. Hence, we request you to visit the nearest ICICI Bank Asset Servicing Branch along with the following documents:

For ECS (For account other than ICICI Bank):

  • NACH original mandate
  • NACH Security mandate (without date)  

All details are to be duly filled.

  • 1 cancelled cheque for account number and MICR Code verification.

Please note that the swap charges of ₹500 plus Service Tax are applicable.

You may look for the nearest ICICI Bank Loan Servicing Branch on our website www.icicibank.com > Find ATM/Branch.