Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

How can I change my address, registered bank account or nominee details?
  1. For any changes to your Investment Account information like address, bank account etc., you need to contact the nearest ICICI Bank branch and provide a written request to get the changes done.
  2. For investment accounts in joint pattern any change in nominee details for your Mutual Fund investments, can be done by contacting the respective AMCs directly or you can get in touch with your Relationship Manager.
  3. For investment accounts in single pattern, nominee details can be changed at the time of Investment, by entering the relevant details on the cart.