Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

Can I send my representative to collect the statement for my closed account?

The representative (Third party) can collect the statement from the branch by showing an authorisation letter and valid ID proof.

Please note: Valid original ID proof is mandatory and the authorisation letter should be duly signed.