Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

I am divorced and want to change the name in my bank account.

You may visit any ICICI Bank Branch along with the following documents to change the name in the account.

*Divorce certificate authenticated by court.
*Declaration by the applicant declaring that her name and/or surname is changed from her husband’s name to her maiden name. The declaration should be witnessed by an official of the Bank.
*Proof of the maiden name should be produced to the Bank, E.g.: school leaving certificate, birth certificate, etc.