Welcome to our support center

How can we help you?

What are the options provided to me if I do not agree to these proposed changes?

In case you do not agree with the changes to the terms and conditions, you have the option to convert your account to a Basic Savings and Bank Deposits Account (BSBDA) or close your account with us.

In case you already have a BSBDA Account with any other Bank, you cannot open another BSBDA Account. Further, in case you wish to open a BSBDA Account, you cannot maintain any other Savings Account with us.